Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Size 3 Rugby Ball

Options
  • 05-09-2007 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Any idea where i'd get a size 3 rugby ball....

Nephew needs it for training!!!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

p.s

I already tried elverys in town...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭LFC5Times

Unless you ring the nearest Lifestyle or Champion Sports to you and ask for it.

I see also you said your nephew is training down in Terenure,Mick Dowling has a sports shop down in Terenure Village before Quinlans and near CYM,could be worth trying to ring his shop.

Other than that ask the club - who stocks size 3 balls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭LFC5Times

http://www.mcsport.ie/pages/Category.aspx?categoryId=500

Im not sure if they are the same as McLaughlin Sports out in UCD - Belfield but,ring them or anywhere else before going to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Elverys in Blanchardstown have them or at least they did the last time I was there (about six weeks ago).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Hey, thanks for your help guys, i work right beside belfield, i'll pop over and see what i can find, and I pass quinlans on the way home so I can pop in there if needs be!

• Advertisement
Advertisement