Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent Migration Visa Questions

Options
  • 26-08-2014 8:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

I understand that the total cost of obtaining a migration visa for Australia when using a registered marn agent is about 5k

I know the following are the stages that one needs to go through

1.expression of Interest

2.Pre application skills assessment

3.IELTS

4.Visa application

5.Police clearance

6.Medical

Can someone tell me if the above is correct? How long it takes to go from each stage and what the cost at each stage is, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Sundy

You have to do the skills assessment and IELTS before the EOI to get an invite. The order I would suggest would be:

1/2.Pre application skills assessment / IELTS

3.expression of Interest

4.Visa application

5.Police clearance (This can be Submitted at time of visa application).

6.Medical (Can also be done before application)

The prices I have are all Australian based so you will probably have to research IELTS and medical costs in Ireland.
    Garda clearance is free.

I'd advise to start getting all your documents together as soon as possible as they can take surprisingly long to gather up. Pay slips, degree transcripts of results, tax certificates, birth certs, employee reference letters etc

Advertisement