Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Aye but it helps to stop the arms breaking off.
    That's not the problem The rotters keep splitting in two.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Words of experience.

Im afraid so :o
    That's not the problem The rotters keep splitting in two.

Yes so as i've said, be gentle :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

New :D

Im thinking this may be a way to occupy my time :) Damn insomnia :(

Welcome.:D Watch out for the weirdos around here, we've got all kinds. Zombies, Vampires, Prophets of DooM, Werewolves and Sock Monsters!:pac:
    SDooM wrote: »
    Welcome to nocturnia. Don't mind the zombies, I'm working on clearing them out.

I have my boomstick with me ready to back you up boss!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Ah don't be killin' zombies and whatnot, everybody iz people man! :pac:

I want to make sweet sweet love to a zombie :eek:

49 hours with no sleep tends to do that to you :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Im Brian and have trouble sleeping and only discovered this great section in the past few minutes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

unknown13 wrote: »
    Im Brian and have trouble sleeping and only discovered this great section in the past few minutes

Hello Brian! o/

I'm Ali and I'm not normally tipsy but I am now!

There are lots of nice people in here normally, some nights are quieter than others.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Alicat wrote: »
    ... I'm not normally tipsy ...
    She lies, she lies! :pac: :D

Welcome, Brian!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

She lies, she lies! :pac: :D

Welcome, Brian!

Oi! You! :p SHUSH!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Welcome to the insanity Brian. Hope you're wearing boots cause it tends to get deep around here;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Miss_lady

Hi-di-hi campers, Im a new one to this shore but have been a lurker of other threads for awhile (Im not a stalker I swear :D), I, like you all, have a tendency to stay up into the wee small hours of the night though mine is about the pleasure of the dark and quiet time when everyone else shuts the hell up in this house rather then a work-enforced regime. As of late though Ive been getting up at 6:45am and thats curtailed my all-nighters but I still push the hours, sure who needs sleep anyways....?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Miss_lady wrote: »
    Hi-di-hi campers, Im a new one to this shore but have been a lurker of other threads for awhile (Im not a stalker I swear :D), I, like you all, have a tendency to stay up into the wee small hours of the night though mine is about the pleasure of the dark and quiet time when everyone else shuts the hell up in this house rather then a work-enforced regime. As of late though Ive been getting up at 6:45am and thats curtailed my all-nighters but I still push the hours, sure who needs sleep anyways....?

Welcome to the forum folks:D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭RHRN

New nooby Conor here. Only found this place and because I generally stay up till it stops being late and becomes early I'm glad to find this, never even knew it was here until now :P

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Arcee

Welcome everyone. If you're looking for the opposite of sunshine, rainbows and lollipops then you're in the right place! And everyone here is AWESOME.

*accepts brown envelope stuffed with cash from the rest of the nocs*

Miss_lady wrote: »
    RHRN wrote: »
    New nooby Conor here. Only found this place and because I generally stay up till it stops being late and becomes early I'm glad to find this, never even knew it was here until now :P
    Welcome aboard the craziness that is the nocturnal forum.

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Welcome aboard the craziness that is the nocturnal forum.

I am very tired today because work do not like me being nocturnal... As a result of my tiredness I read that as being:
    Welcome aboard the craziness that is the normal forum.

and got very excited that we were now considered normal... :(

I am very tired today because work do not like me being nocturnal... As a result of my tiredness I read that as being:

I do consider us the normal people gf. The flamey cancer ball followers are the freaks. No normal person has skin with the texture of shoe leather:D

/waves "hello" to RHRN and Miss_lady
    I do consider us the normal people gf. The flamey cancer ball followers are the freaks. No normal person has skin with the texture of shoe leather:D
    But considered normal? Not a hope ...

And considering some of the regulars ...

/looks in mirror :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

hi there and welcome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

I remember drinking a whole bottle of you one night :pac:

• Advertisement

Ah, welcome! you'll be useful around the place! :pac:
    Teutorix wrote: »
    I remember drinking a whole bottle of you one night :pac:
    You'll be remembering your own funeral if you don't cop on ... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

Ah, welcome! you'll be useful around the place! :pac:

You'll be remembering your own funeral if you don't cop on ... :P
    I learned my lesson the first time. Wont be happening again. No promises though randy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Nyom nyom

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Nope , do you ?

Hello, and welcome aboard.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Hello.
    Really I am a daywalker, but I used to be nocturnal. Oh how I miss it.

Advertisement