Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Play.com Nestle Offer; DVD's for €1.25

• 28-12-2008 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭

Didnt see this posted here so:

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/3-/201428/2-/Promo.html

Buy a pack of nestle cereal and there is a unique code inside it you email to play.com, then they send you back a code to redeem at checkout in a few weeks..
    DVD's for Kids though but still a good offer, Spiderman 3 and Monster House are good offers for €1.25

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Just to let people who didnt see this first time round.

Also, I just put the voucher code off the cereal box straight into the voucher code box at the checkout, and it worked, it knocked the price of Spiderman 3 (2 disc) from 6.99€ to €1.50. So that thing of having to email them seems like rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 tracy3135

CyberWaste wrote: »
    Didnt see this posted here so:

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/3-/201428/2-/Promo.html

Buy a pack of nestle cereal and there is a unique code inside it you email to play.com, then they send you back a code to redeem at checkout in a few weeks..
    DVD's for Kids though but still a good offer, Spiderman 3 and Monster House are good offers for €1.25
    There seems to be a problem with this website now as I can't log on to claim my DVD's. I wonder am I doing something wrong. Can't seem to get logged on to www.play.com/nestle, oh and are you sure you don't need to email them from ROI as I did it about 3 weeks ago and heard nothing back from them. Seems to be major problem! Thanks

tracy3135 wrote: »
    There seems to be a problem with this website now as I can't log on to claim my DVD's. I wonder am I doing something wrong. Can't seem to get logged on to www.play.com/nestle, oh and are you sure you don't need to email them from ROI as I did it about 3 weeks ago and heard nothing back from them. Seems to be major problem! Thanks
    Like I said in the second post, I then tried to enter the voucher code at the checkout and it worked, the discount brought the dvd's down to €1.50 Try it!:)

CyberWaste wrote: »
    Like I said in the second post, I then tried to enter the voucher code at the checkout and it worked, the discount brought the dvd's down to €1.50 Try it!:)

Thanks a lot, I'll try that so:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭b318isp

That worked fine - got Spiderman 3 for €1.

• Advertisement

Tried just loggin on and ordering the dvd I wanted but it didn't give me an option when approaching the checkout to enter the voucher number so I would have just been charged full price. When and where can I enter the unique voucher number??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

tracy3135 wrote: »
    Tried just loggin on and ordering the dvd I wanted but it didn't give me an option when approaching the checkout to enter the voucher number so I would have just been charged full price. When and where can I enter the unique voucher number??

On the right hand side of the page on the Pay & Confirm page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭b318isp

Yep, it's easy to miss.

Just recieved the emails I posted those codes off for, so I got 3 extra ones, as I used the codes I emailed already! The codes actually make the dvd's only a euro!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Fergster

Sweet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭UpTheSlashers

Had a bit of trouble finding the code :o
    Evan Almighty for a solitary euro, happy enough

• Registered Users Posts: 20 GJU

Any one got any spare codes. I can't seem to find any packs with this DVD special offer on them, (just that stupid panto) and I have been looking around for the last few weeks including up North!!

:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

GJU wrote: »
    Any one got any spare codes. I can't seem to find any packs with this DVD special offer on them, (just that stupid panto) and I have been looking around for the last few weeks including up North!!

:confused:

Because the boxes are out of production, even though the promotion isn't yet closed.

For anyone with them, the code they email you is valid, but do is the one actually on the box.

And anyone with an un-wanted code, hit me up for being so nice as to double your produce.

Advertisement