Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zeiss Terra 4-12x50

Options
  • 28-03-2015 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭

anyone got any experience with this scope? Opinions welcome!

I walked into a shop today and was offered one for €500 which seems like a great deal for a zeiss scope

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭tikkahunter

aaakev wrote: »
    anyone got any experience with this scope? Opinions welcome!

I walked into a shop today and was offered one for €500 which seems like a great deal for a zeiss scope
    I had the terra binos ,when buying them i compared them to the conquest pair beside them and the terra where clearer .500 is small money ,cant be that bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭ace86

irishshootingsports.ie are doing a deal for a zeiss scope for the amount you have mentioned it might be the same scope if ur interested in one.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭zeissman

Its a zeiss so it should be good enough.
    I had a look at the zeiss website and it says the terra scopes were only available in the USA so it would be worth checking if the warranty was valid in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

zeissman wrote: »
    Its a zeiss so it should be good enough.
    I had a look at the zeiss website and it says the terra scopes were only available in the USA so it would be worth checking if the warranty was valid in Ireland.

I asked about the warranty, i was tild its the same as any zeiss And goes back to the factory if there is a problem

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭zeissman

aaakev wrote: »
    I asked about the warranty, i was tild its the same as any zeiss And goes back to the factory if there is a problem

I didn't see the terra scopes on the zeiss uk website so that's what got me wondering about the warranty. They are on the zeiss Germany website though which probably means they are for sale in Europe so there should be no warranty issues.
    If you buy one let me know what it's like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭daithi55

think they are inch tube on them been aimed for the american market

Advertisement