Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hosting Company Name Suggestions

Options
  • 09-11-2007 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭

I'm looking for suggestions for a new hosting company coming soon. But I'm out of ideas and need some help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Dime a Dozen ? :)

but seriously ... get a group of your friends together and go through the names ... don't post on a public board saying you can't come up with your hosting companies name ... it doesn't exactly look professional and if people are looking to see who you are further down the line ... and they see this post ... hmm...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

The Banana Hammock Hosting Company has a nice ring to it...

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Electric Yellow Hosting.

Has a ring to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Yet Another Host?

Seriously though, I would come up with a name in offline brainstorming sessions, and what's more, come up with a 'brand' that promises something 'unique' or at least 'different' to your main target competition. Hosting companies and resellers are a maturing lot these days, so the barriers to entry are much higher, not to mention the fact that not having a track record will have an impact, so anything you do will need to inspire trust.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Mom's Basement Hosting PLC?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Yellow Snow Hosting ? ? :)

Advertisement