Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massage

Options
  • 22-03-2007 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭

Hi there

Looking for a great city centre beauty massage kind of thing as a gift for the missus

She went to Neu Bleu Eriu near Powerscourt and thought it was great, but can't find anything for them online....have they closed down?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 russianinirelan

I am not sure about them peter but try peacock salon in Dun Laoighre it's pretty nice part of the total fitness group.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

Bleu Eriu are still open. They're on South William Street near the Wicklow Street end, if I remember correctly or the next street over.

I'm not sure if they're online but you could certainly pop into them and get a voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

I think Bleu Eriu were closed for renovations for a while, so maybe they took their website down too? (Just a guess...)

Therapie
    on Molesworth Street is meant to be good, if a little pricey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Oobie

http://www.nueblueeriu.com/

Website works fine and they're still there (at least they were last Friday when I had a massage!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

Therapie is good but looks a little shabby, they are planning an expansion and refurbishment at the moment. I've got a day in the Buff Day Spa on South King Street planned for the 29th of this month, they are available on line.

• Advertisement
Advertisement