Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to explain to a hairdresser....?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Print the pic, carry it to the hairdresser and say "I want one like that one there".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

^^^ Exactly

You don't want to get it wrong and end up with an even dodgier haircut than the one that on that guy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

^^^ditto!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Oh god no. You're needs to be quite long for it as well (then you GHD it). This look is the rage in the UK and its looks awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Beans_On

get your mammy to desribe it for you to the hairdresser

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

say 'EMO ME'

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Caryatnid

You go to a hair dressers, show them the pic, and tell them that under no circumstances do you want anything remotely like the photo. That way, you could possibly have a chance getting what you want.

As you can guess I've tried the suggested way many times and been disappointed. I'm sure there are amazing fantastic hairdressers out there, that give you exactly what you want or what suits you, but I just haven't found one (can afford one?) yet.

Good luck though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

My inability to get a barber to do anything even remotely close to what I want has led me to stop getting haircuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

one of the guys who cuts in the grafton barber has hair simular to that. Im sure he'd understand your plight.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Say you wanna look like someone famous, you know yer man, from that there band like... Sorted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Laika wrote:
    an even dodgier haircut than the one that on that guy ;)

Is it possible for it to be dodgier? :p

Just realised my hair isnt long enough to so that anyway.Ah well.Guess I will just chance my arm and hope I get something half decent!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

I see andrew maxwell was sporting that look on podge and rodge last night.

Advertisement