Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TK Maxx

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

legs11 wrote:
    they got a lot of knackerish puff diddy style things like jeans with all sorts of labels and chains and locks hanging off....:rolleyes:
    same style of shirts, seend loads of that stuff, would be amazed to see anyone wear that junk.

The new newry store aint great, well for guys anway, not as big a selection but then i guess it is a lot smaller than most. I bought some jeans there last week and then left them on the bus :(.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i find the guys sections in all them are crap though,they have nothing in comparison to the selection the girls have

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

that just means that you don't have to spend forever and a day looking for something in your size or actually worth buying!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

i find the guys sections in all them are crap though,they have nothing in comparison to the selection the girls have

Go onto the high street and count the ratio of female fashion shops to mens, there you shall find the answer.

Advertisement