Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studying in Canada or England

Options
  • 14-09-2014 10:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

I really want to study in one of those countries but don't know what the requirements are , I'm in leaving cert and when I leave I want to study biochemistry , any good universities In Canada or England u would recommend

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

For Canada, you will have to check out the fees situation for non-citizens and any residency requirements colleges would have. For the UK, you apply through the UCAS system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Dianabluex

spurious wrote: »
    For Canada, you will have to check out the fees situation for non-citizens and any residency requirements colleges would have. For the UK, you apply through the UCAS system.

Thank you! I'll talk to my career teacher about the requirements to get in the course I want.

Advertisement