Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online shopping within the EU

Options
  • 18-11-2014 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I was just wondering if anyone could recommend some good online shops to look at for cheapish/discounted snowboarding? I've just gotten into the sport so don't want to invest too heavily, I've already been scanning blue tomato, surf dome, surftanic and the likes. Any websites you recommend to steer clear of?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

http://www.theboardbasement.com/ have some pretty good deals in their Clearance section, I bought a pair of last year's bindings for half the price of the current model, saved around €250

They also deliver free to the UK (I think) so use Parcelwarehouse and you'll save a few extra €

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

cormee wrote: »
    http://www.theboardbasement.com/ have some pretty good deals in their Clearance section, I bought a pair of last year's bindings for half the price of the current model, saved around €250

They also deliver free to the UK (I think) so use Parcelwarehouse and you'll save a few extra €

Parcel Motel or Parcel Warehouse?

Rew wrote: »
    Parcel Motel or Parcel Warehouse?

Warehouse, sorry.

cormee wrote: »
    Warehouse, sorry.

Cool I didn't realise there were any competitors for Parcel Motel around

Rew wrote: »
    Cool I didn't realise there were any competitors for Parcel Motel around

I'm a gob****e. Parcel Motel. My apologies, I need to wake up.

• Advertisement

Ha no worries!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭CardinalJ

try bluetomato.

Advertisement