Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ski deal - need another person

Options
  • 24-11-2014 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hey,

I'm looking to go to Val d'Isere, France on the 13th of Dec for one week with Crystal Ski. As a single person the price is a bit much for me. For two people it is about 720e (incl; Flights, transport, accom, meals, ski pass). All that's missing is gear rental and food on the slopes and what ever you pay on drinks.

Does anyone want to go on this?

I've friends over there for the week so I'll be with them the majority of the time but happy for someone to join our group. I'm a 27 male been boarding a few times before, mainly on blues/reds. Did my first black last year.

Let me know if your interested.
    Ger.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭fannymagee

gleesonger wrote: »
    Hey,

I'm looking to go to Val d'Isere, France on the 13th of Dec for one week with Crystal Ski. As a single person the price is a bit much for me. For two people it is about 720e (incl; Flights, transport, accom, meals, ski pass). All that's missing is gear rental and food on the slopes and what ever you pay on drinks.

Does anyone want to go on this?

I've friends over there for the week so I'll be with them the majority of the time but happy for someone to join our group. I'm a 27 male been boarding a few times before, mainly on blues/reds. Did my first black last year.

Let me know if your interested.
    Ger.

Snowheads has a great thread for this kinda thing. Good luck! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭CardinalJ

Snow heads definitely where you should look if you get no look here.

Big UK based site but crystal would be able to put you both on one booking but with different flights, so you could come from Ireland and the other person from the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭gleesonger

CardinalJ wrote: »
    Big UK based site but crystal would be able to put you both on one booking but with different flights, so you could come from Ireland and the other person from the UK.

Never thought of that, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭CardinalJ

gleesonger wrote: »
    Never thought of that, cheers.

Yea we've a group of 12 going from a mixture of Dublin and London but they were able to put us all on one booking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Dr Nic

Sorry cant help but ill be there that week too... Might see you in Moris pub!
    The world cup is there that week every yr. Fecking great week

• Advertisement
Advertisement