Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Bro Ali...

Options
  • 05-01-2007 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭

Got my hands on the advance of "The Undisputed Truth"

So far so good.

Some great songs. Whatcha Got - Ali murders the beat. Is going at someone on the second verse. Walking away, talks about leaving his wife. Looking at me sideways, puzzle... bah they're all good

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 simmy

can you get it online man? if so, would you be so kind as to tell me where, and i wonder is he gonna come over with slug next time and give us a show, he's supposed to be savage live...big ol albino head on him

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

simmy wrote:
    can you get it online man? if so, would you be so kind as to tell me where, and i wonder is he gonna come over with slug next time and give us a show, he's supposed to be savage live...big ol albino head on him

It hasn't leaked, and even if it did leak discussing illegal downloading on this forum is against the rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

It leaked nearly three weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

*Ahem*

It leaked three weeks ago 'apparently', however I wouldn't have known that not being the kind of person who enjoys stealing from hard working artists...;)

Odd I haven't seen any news of a leak or reviews anywhere.

Advertisement