Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sci-Fi/Fantasy Writers' Group

Options
  • 07-10-2014 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,

I'd like to find or start a Sci-fi/Fantasy writers group in Dublin. There doesn't seem to be one around at the moment but if you know of one let me know. The thing is that I'm in my final year in college and am not sure if I really have the time to take the lead in running something like this. Someone else would probably have to until next May anyway. I suppose what I have in mind is that we'd share stuff online somewhere and then meet up every (?) weeks and critique each other's stories. But I'm not married to any idea. Just sending out this to see what the response is and who'd be up for something like this. Cheers.

Advertisement