Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

disaster help please

Options
  • 24-03-2010 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

had a major disaster today,the short vision for a long story is i hit a low bridge and peeled back a small piece of the outer skin,i have it covered with masking tape and will try and get the van under cover tomorrow
    i am not sure where to turn now who or where can i go to do a repair and at what cost,any help or recommendations would be much be much appreciated :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Sorry to hear that.

I'm sure Aidan M M (http://www.pathoranmotors.com/) will be able to help or at least point you in the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

peasant wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that.

I'm sure Aidan M M (http://www.pathoranmotors.com/) will be able to help or at least point you in the right direction.

Hello... Can you send me a picture? If we can't do it , there's a guy in South Tipp who's good , he does a lot of insurance work on Campers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭killalanerr

got the van back today got a local guy that was recommended to me to do it and its as good as new,we are now looking forward to heading off on our first trip of the year on fri hope the weather holds,the route will have no bridges,no none at all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Malta1

Can I be cheeky and ask to see the photo of the damage :D

Promise I wont laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭killalanerr

their is no photo cheeky,it was nothing much any way only barely touched

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

had a major disaster today
    it was nothing much any way only barely touched

"on mature recollection" , eyh? :D

Advertisement