Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw October 13th 2014

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,974 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Brendão wrote: »
    Yeah, was a bit weird having two of the biggest wrestlers ganging up on one dude, heel or not.

I want to like JBL, but his commentary during that segment was nails-on-a-chalkboard levels of annoying.

I actually think they're building to a Show-Henry match.... shudder....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Big Show is due a heel turn any day now so I was expecting it when Henry caused the DQ. Rusev kinda gets left out though if that happens.
    Brendão wrote: »
    Yeah, was a bit weird having two of the biggest wrestlers ganging up on one dude, heel or not.

I want to like JBL, but his commentary during that segment was nails-on-a-chalkboard levels of annoying.

JBL has been dreadful for a while now.

Big Show essentially attacked Rusev from behind and JBL yells about that's how it's done in America?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,342 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Cena applauding Ambrose at the end was just ridiculous.

He really is an horrendously written character. why should I give a shít if he continuously doesn't?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Honestly I don't care how the match was booked. I'm just glad i'm getting to see the match I want to see and the match that makes logical sense. Ambrose will continue to rise, with or without Cena's "endorsement".

All we'll remember down the line is Ambrose and Rollins having a great match and beating the crap out of each other. No one will remember how we got there.

Rusev/Henry/Big Show interactions are weird to say the least.

Big Show gave it his best effort during the match to be fair.

Sandow is just amazing. That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Seems like there was a lot of wrestling on last nights show, what was good?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 SligoQueries

Lord TSC wrote: »
    "And hang on. Cena and Orton as a straight up match has been done before. Let's put them in the Cell too.
    Deja vu...

youtube.com/watch?v=9EwZeWFeHg8

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

You know you suck at your job as a WWE writer if you have to keep rehashing the Cena/Orton rivalry, even though it's been done & beaten to death several times over.

Seems like there was a lot of wrestling on last nights show, what was good?

Ziggler v Orton was great. Recommended.

Rollins v Swagger solid.

Opening tag match was good.

Rusev vs Big Show was fine for what it was.

Main event was rushed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

I see it being Cena-Rollins and Orton- Ambrose.

Ambrose will go over Orton.

Ambrose will interfere in main event. Match ends in clusterfick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

odd to have this match kicking off Raw...

VKM likes when opponents are a tag team.

• Advertisement

Ageyev wrote: »
    Teddy Long likes when opponents are a tag team.

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Ageyev wrote: »
    VKM likes when opponents are a tag team.

I know yea, just the placement at the beginning of the show was odd for Raw

Advertisement