Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Text & Tests project Maths solutions

Options
  • 04-09-2013 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,
    Just back teaching maths and wondering if any solutions exist for Text & Test books ...would save hours of doing all the question answers out .

Thanks
    Annemarie

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Moved to Teaching and Lecturing.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

Am fogarty wrote: »
    Hi,
    Just back teaching maths and wondering if any solutions exist for Text & Test books ...would save hours of doing all the question answers out .

Thanks
    Annemarie

http://www.celticpress.ie/teacher-resources-catalogue.html

This gives you the solutions to the four Higher Level books, 4,5,6 & 7.

However there are mistakes in the exercises so be careful, the solution may appear wrong but that is because the question in the text book has been typed in incorrectly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭RealJohn

My experience is that you're better off doing them out yourself anyway. Firstly it keeps you sharp but it also helps to spots students might make before they make them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Am fogarty

Thanks a mill .... I only have 0/l leaving cert n hons j cert ...Is there any for them ??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭doc_17

Are you teaching LCHL Maths? Did you do much maths in your collee course? Make sure you do your prep anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭whiteandlight

I would definitely advise you to do them yourself where possible as it is the quickest way to get up to speed and confident with the maths

Advertisement