Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pop-up calendar

Options
  • 22-06-2009 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭

I am a little annoyed that ASP.NET 2.0 does not have a pop-up calendar control.
    I have an evaluation third party pop-up calendar but I have to pay for it after 30 days. I don't want to use a JavaScript one if possible as that is someone else's code. I would prefer something I can drag and drop, (free needless to say).
    When I googled for them it brought back loads, I don't know which is the best.
    Thanks fro any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭lukin

I decided on the CalendarExtender control from the Ajax Toolkit. Even though my site is not an ASP.NET Ajax site, I was able to add it after some hassle changing the web.config file.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Would there be much involved with showing/hiding the standard .net calendar control with a bit of JavaScript?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭lukin

eoin wrote: »
    Would there be much involved with showing/hiding the standard .net calendar control with a bit of JavaScript?

The standard .NET calendar is a drag-and-drop control, I have it elsewhere on my site, maybe I could have made it appear and disappear, I didn't try but the AJAX one worked fine.

Advertisement