Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightline / Parcel Motel Oranmore Depot: Exact location?

Options
  • 21-10-2014 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    Need to pick up a parcel from above address which is located at: Block B
    Galway Business Park
    Deerpark Industrial Estate
    Oranmore

Don't suppose anyone has a streetview / maps links to the EXACT location? Can't say i'm familiar with that area

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭westgolf

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Hi folks,
    Need to pick up a parcel from above address which is located at: Block B
    Galway Business Park
    Deerpark Industrial Estate
    Oranmore

Don't suppose anyone has a streetview / maps links to the EXACT location? Can't say i'm familiar with that area

Driving follow signage for oran precast offices from topaz station on oranmore - claregalway road.Nightline is next door premises
    On phone so cant post map.

Westy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

westgolf wrote: »
    Driving follow signage for oran precast offices from Sweeney oil filling station on oranmore - claregalway road.Nightline is next door premises
    On phone so cant post map.

Westy
    FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Thanks lads

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭westgolf

D Trent wrote: »
    FYP

Well spotted D Trent, Thanks

Westgolf

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

This building is no longer SSL, it is Nightline and where I got my oversized ParcelMotel stuff from. You drive down the side and walk down steps through a security gate around the corner and buzz in at the door. Not the most welcoming place in the world, it must be said.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

aw wrote: »
    This building is no longer SSL, it is Nightline and where I got my oversized ParcelMotel stuff from. You drive down the side and walk down steps through a security gate around the corner and buzz in at the door. Not the most welcoming place in the world, it must be said.
    Previously home to M6 car auctions

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

It's really hard to find the place, it needs more signage that's for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,723 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

It's really hard to find the place, it needs more signage that's for sure.

Well I put them on the map yesterday, as a result of this discussion! http://www.galwaytransport.info/2010/11/deerpark-industrial-estate-layout-map.html

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭blond45

there is a hugh NIGHTLINE sign up at the entrance .if you know where LYNX DELIVERY are nightline is just across from them.

Advertisement