Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S5 with Emobile or oneplus one SIM only?

Options
  • 19-10-2014 7:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭

Out of contract, use s3 currently with Emobile on friends & family plan, unlimited everything. Great plan as it's €34.50 so don't really want to go to a more expensive plan. Got quoted stupid money to upgrade on this plan.

Been looking online and best bill plan seems to be with Emobile, unlimited +data (4G). I know it's 5gb data but that's enough for me. €24 first 6 months, €39 after that for 18 months. S5 is €99. Works out at €945 in total over 24 months.

Alternative is to try get the oneplus one, seems a top phone. Best Sim plan with 4G is again with Emobile, €24 a month. Phone is about €360 so total over 24 months is €936. Not much of a difference.

Any opinions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭theroomisonfire

Oneplus then prepay Tesco mobile plan

toby2111 wrote: »
    Out of contract, use s3 currently with Emobile on friends & family plan, unlimited everything. Great plan as it's €34.50 so don't really want to go to a more expensive plan. Got quoted stupid money to upgrade on this plan.

Been looking online and best bill plan seems to be with Emobile, unlimited +data (4G). I know it's 5gb data but that's enough for me. €24 first 6 months, €39 after that for 18 months. S5 is €99. Works out at €945 in total over 24 months.

Alternative is to try get the oneplus one, seems a top phone. Best Sim plan with 4G is again with Emobile, €24 a month. Phone is about €360 so total over 24 months is €936. Not much of a difference.

Any opinions?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Is Tesco plan 4G? And it's €25 a month...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

toby2111 wrote: »
    Is Tesco plan 4G? And it's €25 a month...

No 4g on Tesco yet.

Advertisement