Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Schools to choose from.

Options
  • 04-09-2013 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I have 2 secondary school and they both have spots and we've already talked to the principals, but I was online and couldn't find a single review about those 2 which come from the actual students and give actual inside information.
    First one is Synge Street Cbs
    And the second one is Ringsend Technical Institute
    Anyone help?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,131 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You're unlikely to find anyone who attended both and can compare them.

Which one did you like best? Which is easier for you to get to?

At the end of the day, it's up to you and how much work you will put in, not the school, or the opinions of anyone who went there.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 antifun

spurious wrote: »
    You're unlikely to find anyone who attended both and can compare them.

Which one did you like best? Which is easier for you to get to?

At the end of the day, it's up to you and how much work you will put in, not the school, or the opinions of anyone who went there.

I can't know which one I like best, you can't tell by the looks.

And whatever motivational bull **** you give me won't help, don't deny reality, some schools are ****, some schools are good. Some schools have further education rates of over 80%, while others have lesser than 30%. And besides, I want a good atmosphere, I'm gonna spend 2 years in that school and I want to hear what people have to say about them, please don't bull **** me with your delusions. Sure, work is important, but so are the teachers and the school.

And I don't need a person that went to both, I need multiple people that went to only one school to tell me about their experiences so I can compare them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,131 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

OK fair enough - I can see you're open to advice.
    Less of the language thanks -warning issued.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 antifun

spurious wrote: »
    OK fair enough - I can see you're open to advice.
    Less of the language thanks -warning issued.

Use some common sense, I don't come here for people to tell me which school I go to doesn't matter, of course it does. That's just beyond any reason.

People can PM you.
    Thread closed.
    Please read the rules of boards.ie before posting again.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement