Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking participants who are not in employment to complete short survey

Options
  • 16-03-2013 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone, I am currently collecting data for my Occupational Psychology Masters research dissertation and I would greatly appreciate if you could participate. The title of my research is:

The Effect of Employment and Unemployment on Well-Being in the Republic of Ireland: A Comparative Study Using the Agency Restriction and Latent Deprivation Models

I am looking for participants who are currently not in employment. The definition of this is: persons above the age of 18 who are available to, but did not; furnish the supply of labour for the production of goods and services. When measured for a short reference period, it relates to all persons not in employment who would have accepted a suitable job or started an enterprise during the reference period if the opportunity arose, and who had actively looked for ways to obtain a job or start an enterprise in the near past.

The questionnaire takes less than 10 minutes to fill in. If you know of anyone else who would like to participate could you please send them on the link and they in turn can pass on the links if they wish. Participants need to be living in the Republic of Ireland.
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6ZVTS8Hunemployed
    If you have any questions or if there is any problem with the links please do not hesitate to contact me. As I said previously, I would really appreciate your assistance with this.
    Thanks,
    Jennifer Minogue.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement