Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

DOE - Vehicle Cert question

Options
  • 17-07-2008 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭

I seem to have mislaid my Vehicle cert for my 2007 van.

I went to tax my van and was told I needed a DOE cert (my first time having a new van, and I thought it was 2 years)

So I booked in the DOE (took about 3 weeks to get a slot, lol) .... turned up and told me I needed to bring my vehicle reg cert .... so they gave me another slot (another 3 weeks later)......and my tax had run out by now.

So, my test was for Monday, and I spent the weekend looking for the Vehicle Reg cert...... no sign of it.....so obviously still haven't had my DOE.

What/Who do I need to contact to get another Vehicle Reg cert sent out.

Comments

Advertisement