Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Confused and depressed

• 21-05-2015 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi all first time poster! I was just looking fwor some advice... im a male and going out with a nice girl and im happy enough in our relationship.... but when she was 19 she had her had sex (for the first time) with a man 15 years older he was 34 at the time , they met up a good few times after that secretly as she said... that she didnt want her parents finding out etc.
    we have told another about our past but this keeps playing on my mind cause ya mans from around and does be telling mutual friends about this young I r##e etc. he also sometimes works in her workplace ! ive also noticed she has blocked him on Facebook, but yet she has old messages in her phone from him still... lookit il b honest I no the past is the past but it is effecting me alot and I dont want it to ruin us ... she tells me everything and is a great girl but I just want advice as to how to talk this through etc... thanks in advance and sorry for the long post

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

MOD

Hi OP,

Welcome to boards :) I've moved your thread to Relationship Issues; it's better suited here.

Please familiarise yourself with the charter before posting.

Best of luck,

Lucy

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭jopax

Hi op,

Congratulations on having such a good and honest relationship.
    All I would say is chat to her and say what you feel/think.
    I'm sure she will appreciate your honesty sinse she is honest with you.

Advertisement