Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boyfriends leather fetish?

• 20-05-2015 12:02am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭

Anyone ever deal with a fetish?
    He said he liked it but thought he meant a small bit but saw he was looking at sites and forums.also at buying sites but I guess that would be for me cause the sizes would be mine
    Should I worry?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Maurice Greene.

Not unless you are allergic to leather.
    But seriously what would cause you to worry?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

What is there to worry about? As fetishes go it is very tame, do you have something against the thought of trying on something your partner has bought for you?

Leather appeals to many senses, sight, touch, smell, even sound. It's totally normal to be excited by it IMO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

Get yourself a pair of leather trousers/leggings and wear them on your next date :D

• Registered Users Posts: 47 TizTaly2015

In a word - nope. Don't worry. Fetishes can be fun for both partners if both are willing to give it go. Try it OP, as someone has mentioned, its tame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭silverfeather

bigpink wrote: »
    Anyone ever deal with a fetish?
    He said he liked it but thought he meant a small bit but saw he was looking at sites and forums.also at buying sites but I guess that would be for me cause the sizes would be mine
    Should I worry?

I have this a little bit myself expect I would prefer have to have faux leather though.
    Why would you worry about that?

The only thing is I would prefer if possible wear faux leather personally which can be pretty good.
    I like the feel and the sound. I never thought it would be something a guy would be off put by. The feel and the sound of it when you are writhing around is sort of relaxing and turn on at the same time.

I am not saying you have to feel the same as he does or anything each to their own.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭MouseTail

Its only an issue if you are not comfortable with it, or it becomes a case of him needing the stimulation to get aroused. I wouldn't see it as any odder than liking stockings or silk really. Its fairly mainstream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

Did he say he was "into leather" by any chance? Because that's a euphemism for being into BDSM (Bondage/discipline/sadomasochism).

One way or another the main thing is that it's up to you whether you are okay with it or not, or to what extent you are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭silverfeather

Did he say he was "into leather" by any chance? Because that's a euphemism for being into BDSM (Bondage/discipline/sadomasochism).

One way or another the main thing is that it's up to you whether you are okay with it or not, or to what extent you are.
    BDSM is quite broad. Ask him how he self labels and what acts he is into etc.See if you are compatible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭iusedtoknow

fetishes are a bit mad, in a good way. They are usually a mark of healthy sexuality, unless it goes "too far" and the person can't get aroused without "x" fetish.

However...they can be one sided - there is usually a party that gets more out of it than another - not that there is anything wrong with it - everyone has their kinks or things they like - TBH being willing to explore these things (within comfort level of course) is part of a healthy sex life (being willing to please your partner..within reason)

Surprise him with a pair of leather pants/leggings. You'll make his dream come true and could look fantastic on you. Win-win.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Prob over worrying!

Advertisement