Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

usb drama

Options
  • 06-05-2015 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi guys :) this is probably the stupidest thing ever but I need someone advice on what to do I was working in a creche for few months and they told me one morning it was closing immediately and I went home but before I left one of the workers I lent her my usb because she was doing her level 5 and needed notes that day I told her i need it back now she said ok ill drop into the nearest town to us the following night anyway ever since then she's being making excuses saying oh ill drop it in an evening during the week, my car broke down lies like, had an interview last week and the creche where I was is still open they lied bout that too and she has said since the cleaner has moved it in work when they don't even have a cleaner, so Sunday I wrote her on fb saying ok this is it I won't contact u again either post it to me or buy me a new one, she said I'm at a f******wedding I told u id contact u when I find it and not to contact her again. I know well she didn't look for it and has it just dosent want to give it back is there anything I can do plz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64,915 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Do you know her address? If so just ring the bell when you know she's there. Apart from that nothing you can do, except wait for karma to bite that ungrateful b1tch in the arse :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

She's lost it. These things happen when you lend people things.

how expensive was it. Send her a link to the place you got it, and ask for a replacement if she can't find yours. If it was cheap, then maybe chalk it down to life experience... don't lend things to flakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 annb24

Unkel: I have her work address but have a new job possibly lined up and don't want to leave the old one on bad terms tbh or get a bad reference

It's a joke tempted to keep at her or call into her
    Can't remember how much it was has my level 5 level 6 and level 7 stuff on it :(

Wrote her on fb saying ok this is it I won't contact u again either post it to me or buy me a new one, she said I'm at a f******wedding I told u id contact u when I find it and not to contact her again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

annb24 wrote: »
    Wrote her on fb saying ok this is it I won't contact u again either post it to me or buy me a new one, she said I'm at a f******wedding I told u id contact u when I find it and not to contact her again

I wouldn't fancy leaving my kids at a creche with a wan like that

She's not the manager thank god lol, I'm just so annoyed and dunno what to do

Advertisement