Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Streaming difficulties...

Options
  • 14-12-2012 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

Hi, you've probably seen me in such threads as 'Help, my Skype is broken' or 'I dropped my laptop'... Well, I just recently got my laptop (samsung nc10) back from the repair shop after breaking the dc jack and I'm having trouble with my chrome. All the videos I play on chrome seem to be running really slowly and if they do work they start to lag or stutter after a while.

I'm using the latest Adobe flashplayer so I don't think it needs an update. And it's not the internet connection because the pc is working perfectly fine.

Any ideas on how to get seamless video streaming??

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

How sure are you that it's not the internet connect? If it's in any way slow it will produce that kind of symptom. And also, the NC10, was never the most capable of netbooks, it would struggle to play any hd content, so perhaps the quality is set too high.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭Hijpo

How sure are you that it's not the internet connect? If it's in any way slow it will produce that kind of symptom. And also, the NC10, was never the most capable of netbooks, it would struggle to play any hd content, so perhaps the quality is set too high.

Happend to me a while back on all browsers, they would get so laggy the laptop would lock up completely. never had problems before so i knew it wasnt connection. i uninstalled and reinstalled flash. Sorted it.

Advertisement