Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skype not working on my nc10

Options
  • 14-12-2012 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

Hey it's me again being an idiot...

So I've just wiped my samsung nc10 drive and I installed Skype. I never had it on my laptop before but I've been using it on the family pc and I just assumed it would work. It doesn't.

I've logged on with facebook, like I pressed the log on with facebook button and it opened up a window to log in to my facebook account and then it says 'success' in the window but skype itself is just blank. (I've attached a pic)

So can someone tell me how to get it working??

I'm using Windows XP btw.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭LazyClouds

it's fine now, it seemed to work itself out but it's still running quite slow and it's making chrome run slow so I stopped using it...

I think I'm gonna start a new thread now about how slow my flash is on chrome... :(

Advertisement