Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DxDiag

Options
  • 06-05-2015 8:25pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

I've recently installed the latest drivers for my AMD Radeon 7700 series graphics card (15.4), but when I open up DxDiag > Display, it is not showing me the latest driver update, but one from 2 months ago.

Whats going wrong? :confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Right click on a blank part of the Desktop and click AMD Catalyst Control Center. Press the Information tab and choose Software. The currently installed display driver is listed under there. If it's a beta driver it's possible the version number of the driver itself hasn't been updated.
    Also I'd recommend using Display Driver Uninstaller after all driver installs. It cleans all driver files so you will avoid any scenario of a bad driver install. Well thats the theory :)

Nick

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Done CCC and it is displaying the latest driver.
    I will download that uninstaller and give it a whirl!

Advertisement