Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any bored/ time frustrated guitarists up fo the Dublin 18 area?

• 02-01-2015 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hey there, I'm looking to see if there are any bored or time frustrated lead guitarists in (or able to travel to) the Dublin 18 area (ideally Stepaside) who, like me, just wants to jam a little and write/ record some music when schedules allow. With a young & busy family and work commitments, time is tight so it's difficult to commit to a serious gigging or covers project, but it'd be great to work with someone with a similar time predicament and see what can be created.

The idea would be to work within a home studio on some new material, shape it and record it. I play keyboards and drums (and little bit of guitar) and have a stack of ideas and sketches. Style varies from commercial type rock songs to more proggy/ alternative. Nothing too heavy though.

Have access to a good vocalist and bass player to develop recorded ideas.

Advertisement