Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to collaborate with electronic musician

Options
  • 22-12-2014 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey

I'm looking to work with some electronic musicians or producers .
    I am a first off a singer . Secondly a guitarist .
    I'm from a rock/garage background , have made albums . I know the buzz .
    I just want to try something different with some likeminded heads .

Collaboration is the key word.

Caribou//Washed Out //Radiohead . thats what I dig
    I can give you examples of what I can do.

Sound

M
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Annmarie22

Hey!

Can you link some samples?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭numb3r

Hi there, I'd be interested in collaborating as well.
    Here is my soundcloud where I hve examples of the different styles of stuff I do.
    https://soundcloud.com/venomose
    Not just electronic but hey.
    I'd love to hear some samples of your stuff.
    I love radiohead and jonny greenwoods solo stuff too.
    In termsof musician/electronic mish mashing I'd be into Shpongle, Thrice, Infected Mushroom, The Prodigy and Portishead. But that's not necessarily the limit of my influences.

Let me know if you'd like to do something together.
    We can share files via google drive or something similar :)

P.s. I have collaborated as a producer with live bands, percussionists and guitarists , "Sazil" on my soundcloud is a rough Jam i had one day with a percussionist

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Niall145

Hi,

I share your interest in this area of music and would be very interested in moving in this kind of direction myself, particularly the more melodic end of it. Some other recent artists I am currently into include Beach House, Four Tet, Deerhunter and Dj Shadow as well as some recent synth-pop influenced groups (Chvrches, Grimes etc.), although my influences are diverse.

Just to know I play guitar, piano/keyboard and violin. Where are you based yourself?

Niall

Advertisement