Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking to organise a wedding band...

• 15-12-2014 4:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

Looking to organise a wedding band for some time come the new year. Im a drummer with 15 years playing experience, full gear and transport too. Looking for some like minded people either looking for a drummer for their wedding band or some looking to start one; I know over 200 covers ranging from Abba to Black Sabbath to Metallica to Bon Jovi, and willing to learn pretty much anything!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69 ✭✭geoff35

where are you based?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Where are you living op?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19 sherro1992

I'm a 22 year old guitar player living in dublin, I'd be interested depending on where you're based. I have good gear and am able to do b.v's also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 157 ✭✭metallo

Keyboard player from Dublin.

Where are you based?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭xpletiv

Im based in Dublin 12 but have car to get about. Ive a real kit for gigs and a vdrum set as well (Roland TD9) that I can transport for practice or we can rent somewhere near town, im not against that but i do know that that cost can build up. Unfortunately dont have the space in my place for the real drums.

Looking to start up towards end of January if anyone is interested as well. Put a post here and I'll contact everyone thats interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19 sherro1992

definitely still interested, I posted above already :)
    cheers
    gav

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭LampyJo

Experienced bass player interested. Definately up for a jam and see how it goes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73 ✭✭squelly

experienced guitar player with vocals here with loads of free time at present. interested in this. let me know. thx

Advertisement