Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

Even Warcraft will be disappointing on those machines I'm afraid. I'd reccomend trying online and getting an Core i3 (something like this maybe ?, online games are actually quite CPU intensive, and they will be unplayable on the bottom rung CPU's that high street shops sell around that bracket.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Affluenza

As already stated above none of those laptops could run WOW pretty easily.
    You should get an i3

I would go with the following for your price:
    Click me

My sister bought that laptop 2 months ago and its a great wee laptop for its price,
    It was easily able to play NFS WORLD
    Requirements for those two games are pretty simular:
    NFS WORLD: Click Me
    And WOW: Click Me

The one above already mentioned isnt bad either. It depends if you want it for christmas (most likely) Ordering online might not get it by christmas.
    The one mentioned above also has HD 3000 while that one i have linked has HD 4000

Advertisement