Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy or find celeb and musician Vox Drops online?

Options
  • 02-09-2014 10:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can find the likes of "Hi guys this is Rihanna/David Guetta/Jessie J etc and you're listening to ...." style drops? The majority of the CHR stations I hear them on dont have them finished, for example - "Hi guys this is Katy Perry and you're listening to Beat 102-103", so Im guessing they arrive as production stems to the station for their imaging people to make something out of.

Free would be good but I dont mind paying a few quid to a production site for them either.

Any feedback and/or links welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Tallaght Twin

Interested to see you haven't received any replies Steve. I'm looking for the same but can't seem to get anywhere with an internet search. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭captain caveman

Hey guys. They normally come from a production company, that the stations pay a yearly subscription for. Not sure if you'll find them online.

That's probably not the answer you wanted tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Advertisement