Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fianna failers

Options
  • 26-02-2011 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

i am just loving the blood letting going on , with fianna failers and the mouldy greens, the political dynasties gone, the only sad fact is same circus different clowns:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

i am just loving the blood letting going on , with fianna failers and the mouldy greens, the political dynasties gone, the only sad fact is same circus different clowns:eek:

Yeh, whats ironic is that the reason we will get the same kind of clowns is because people felt it more important to focus their attention on getting rid of FF then on getting a better kind of politician . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

the political dynasties gone,

Harry and Enda Kenny?
    Seán and Dara Calleary?

Plenty more examples.
    Dynasties haven't gone, just some being replaced

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭flash1080

Dynasties aren't gone, FG are full of them.

Advertisement