Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scallop Shells

Options
  • 22-12-2010 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,
    I am trying to get my hands on 6 scallop shells to serve starters in on Xmas day. I have 2 and I can't remember where I got them.
    I am based near limerick and would love to find a shop or monger that has them. Tried Rene Cusack's already and they don't have any.
    Any suggestions????

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,096 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

mdolan wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am trying to get my hands on 6 scallop shells to serve starters in on Xmas day. I have 2 and I can't remember where I got them.
    I am based near limerick and would love to find a shop or monger that has them. Tried Rene Cusack's already and they don't have any.
    Any suggestions????

Try the food section;

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=35

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mdolan

I did any but can't see anything related

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,096 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I did any but can't see anything related

If there's nothing pre-existing, you're free to start a new thread to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mdolan

Spear, I thought I had. Never did this before so must have messed up. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 fish face

Hi,
    Any suggestions????

We have them <mod snip>

Welcome to boards.ie. Advertising is not allowed, and neither is digging up very old threads.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement