Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap Womens Clothes Site - France

• 15-05-2009 7:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭

www.cache-cache.fr

Came across this site, great value but they don't deliver outside of France.

Anyone got any ideas about any forwarding agencies or the like, like those covered elsewhere in these forums for USA, which would help me get these shipped to Ireland ? Or any other ideas welcome.

Assume I don't have a brother in Paris ! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭walter sobchak

I'd ask on the French language forum - I'm sure there's a few students on their year abroad who could sort it for you (for the price of a few bieres :D)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

don't deliver to Ireland, not a BA really:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭banchang

slave1 wrote: »
    don't deliver to Ireland, not a BA really:confused:

Read the thread title.

Helpful contributions welcome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭irishbigfoot

Have never heard of any companies in France that would forward on post to Ireland.
    Not sure if the prices compare but there was a post in BA recently for LaRedoute.fr which will ship here according to the poster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭banchang

Thanks for response.

Just found & spoke to mail forwarding company

They'll do one off parcel & mail forwarding for Eur6 plus cost of stamps.

Not bad at all. They just need copy passport & utility bill.

http://www.french-office.com/parcel_express.php

• Advertisement
Advertisement