Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Did I get a good purchase?

• 04-09-2014 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I think I will get better advice in this forum about this product (I just seemed to be mocked in the laptop forum) I purchased a Macbook off Adverts last night for my sister. She is doing a media course and the class works on IMacs in the class room so when she does her assignments at home she would need one but doesn't have the money. I was wondering if the Macbook I purchased a good choice or am I paying for something that is too old?

It's for general school work and also for video/photo editing and of course using the internet. She is a big traveler as well so the size seems good for that but I might be wrong.

I bought it for €400 is that a good price? I know nothing about these computers.

Description below:

MacBook 13.3inch UniBody:
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz
    RAM: 4GB
    Hard Drive: 320GB SATA 5400-rpm Hard Drive
    Optical Drive: SuperDrive
    Networking: Built-in 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector); Built-in AirPort Extreme Wi-Fi wireless networking (based on an IEEE 802.11n specification); IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible;
    Operating System: OSx Mavericks (10.9.4) Installed.
    Video: 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen

Keyboards and palmrest may show normal signs of use , palmrest and screen cover is carbon fibre wraped, Battery hold charge

Comments

Advertisement