Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Package recommndations

Options
  • 16-07-2014 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

I know this has been asked before and I have read up some of the threads but some of them appear to have been written yonks ago.

I recently disconnected my UPC as I thought I could sign up with Eircom however that didn't work out. So UPC have no broadband in my area ?? and Eircom only have enough mgs to give me either TV or Broadband, so my question is anyone got a good suggestion for me. I would like TV and Broadband but no need for a phone.

THanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,353 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Get an aerial for Saorview (Irish channels) and a dish for Freesat (UK channels) which will give you your TV and no subscription charges and get broadband from Eircom.

Advertisement