Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancy a week in Galway cottage in exchange for loan of campervan?

Options
  • 09-10-2014 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,

I have a little self catering cottage in Galway which we rent out. I have previously swapped rental weeks with people and have it on home exchange sites for europe house swaps as well. I know that next year we wont be able to go abroad on holidays and love the idea of a campervan holiday with the kids, but often camper rental is as expensive as a cheap package holidAY! Would anyone be interetsed in perhaps swapping a week self catering in my cottage for a week in your campervan in Summer 2015?

Here is the link to the cottage, if anyone is interested (please paste into your browser, I am a new user so can't post URLs)

hogansirishcottages.com/cottage/County-Galway-Dunmore/Bidneys-Cottage-24209.html

Oh we have 3 kids so would probably need a 6 berth, or maybe squeeze into a 4 berth!! :)

Thanks for reading my post!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭killalanerr

Nice looking spot ok. You might get a few extra let's out of your post .sure you may be able to afford to rent a van if you don't get an offer. ..;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 happybuddy

*Kol* Thanks for fixing the link for me!
    killalanerr, thanks for your reply, I promise this was not meant as a blatant attempt of advertising, I am just a big fan of the old barter system! I probably will end up hiring a camper next year, but sure as my grandfather used to say " a dumb Priest never got a Parish"!!

Advertisement