Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mitsubishi Delica L300 or L400

Options
  • 22-09-2014 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi,

Maybe somebody has some experience with importing Delica as commercial and converting it into campervan. I will be grateful for your input then!

As far as I can see on the revenue webpage there is no option to import it as a private owner bit only as commercial and rates are excellent 125-300 euro. Can I do it as private person. Should I then convert it to private car prior to campervan conversion or can I pay commercial tax? What about insurance then? I am really confused :)

The other issue is... can I convert it to the campervan at all?

I really like the idea of having 4x4 campervan with the benefit of paying lower tax and insurance. The car would be used for weekend escapes all over Ireland / England + once a ear 3 weeks on and off road (light) holidays to Europe.

thanks
    p

Comments

Advertisement