Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eastenders nick

Options
  • 02-06-2009 8:00pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭

eastenders writers can just do it. they must have some of the best writers worldwide. what a dramatic ending. i thought it was first class.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

God I thought it was terrible. The amount of hassle that he had to go to, to break the chair - why didn he get a knife from the kitchen??? Why didn all the people run out the back way, that Nick went running?? Why didn phil or max break the window and open the lock from the outside? Why did Bradley stay looking at the fire while Nick was running out the back (he did come back in to save him after all)?

I think prob the most realistic death scene was Coronation Street, when they killed off Liam. Eastenders is just not up to the same standard. Thought when compared to Fair City's accident scene both Eastenders and Coronation street look realistic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

That wasn't a back door - it was the loo I think.

Although I do agree that breaking the chair was a bit ott alright. It wasn't much of a weapon and sure bradley and your man could easily have overpowered him - you'd swear he was waving a gun around not the leg of a chair!

Fair play to Bradders though going back in - even though it is a bit of a rehash of that guy Tom (engaged to Sharon Watts) who went into a burning building to rescue evil Trevor (married to Little Mo) and ended up dying in the blaze :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

It was brutal!! One man with the leg of a chair versus about 15 people in a caf??? C`mon!! Really REALLY bad. Pity Ian Beale wasnt blown up!! him and Jane ,,,,god I wish theyd do something with her, her character is just so weak. Hopefully she starts knocking off Mr Masude soon because shes gone from dull to " I wanna change the channel her lines are so boring"

Advertisement