Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Home and Away Drugs Storyline

Options
  • 20-06-2007 11:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭

Seriously he has the shakes, gone crazy and locked up kit and has major withdrawl symptoms. All from cannabis?

I know H&A is far fetched at the best of times, but come on.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Papergirl 1

Ha Ha.....the feckin eejit. Closing all the curtains, turning over all the photos.....what the hell!!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

even funnier :

'its my baby'
    'its my baby'
    'its my baby'
    'its my baby'

Just plain weird!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

james is one creepy looking dude... as for the storyline,in a word, pathetic..

summer bay is full of ASSHOLES!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 TheFlaps

My woman is subjecting me to this **** every night. Why can't somebody have a positive experience with drugs on that show? Every character on it now bar Alf is just annoying and hateable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 shreka

Sadly I am a middle aged woman that watches Home and Away( started with Flynn Sanders no. 2, and kept on going).

I feel that the way they dealt with this story line is RIDICULOUS!! The shaking, etc. is absolutely ABSURD. If it is their pathetic attempt as keeping kids from smoking, they went about it all wrong. A psychotic break wouldn't happen to someone who doesn't have a pre-existing psychiatric illness (or a predisposition to one) simply from smoking cannabis.

The producer and writers have made fools out of the cast and the audience.

I'm done with that show....too old for it anyway!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

I felt that they wanted to deal with a more serious drug but maybe were restricted due to their audience and time slots. to suggest that is the normal reaction to cannabis is just ridiculous

Advertisement