Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guttering/roofing company in d15

Options
  • 31-07-2015 9:58pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Rain rain go away!!!!

ok so a couple of years ago, someone (who will remain nameless!!) *embarrassed face* employed the services of someone who knocked on the front door to "fix" the guttering on the roof.

Anyhoo since then the guttering has leaked.

Has anyone used a good company in Dublin 15? Is it a roofing company I am looking for???

At this point I think I am looking for either the gutter leak to be repaired or the whole gutter (it's at the back) to be replaced.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Anyone know a company please?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

Meet Frank McGuinness from FasciaAndSoffit.ie

www.fasciaandsoffit.ie/about-us.html
    Did mine last year and couldn't recommend enough, no connection and they work all over Dublin. mine was such a good job that the neighbours looked old and crap and they he went and got his done :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Ok so eventually got around to getting this guy/company out and very happy.

The leak is fixed - at an excellent price.

Advertisement