Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Msc computer science or NUI Galway Msc data analytics?? help!!

Options
  • 07-05-2015 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hey guys! I've got offer from UCD for msc computer science(negotiated learning) and also for msc data analytics from NUI Galway. Im totally confused about choosing one. I currently have a bachelors degree in computer science and Im pretty good and comfortable with programming languages. Im an international student who will be moving to Ireland for studying so cost and managing to get a job as quickly as possible matters a lot to me.
    Can someone help me make a worthy decision considering the pros and cons in both the cases?

P.S
    I also want to have a good time while Im here for studying. Which is better or which do you think is more fun for student life, Dublin or Galway?
    Please feel free to suggest me if you think I could even try any other university or college.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 firjjg

maybe the same as you~ Im an international student too, I am in dilemma about choosing one between two IT offers.

I got ucd computer science(conversion) and dit's premast in computing~

Advertisement