Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spray tan Q

Options
  • 13-04-2011 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi all I've an afters of a wedding on Sat night.

I am working all day Fri & Sat so will have to get it done on Thurs.
    I will shave thurs but I would need to shave agin Sat for the extra smooth look i'm after. Will I ruin the tan??? What'll I do??

Also would it be common to get your face spray tanned? Will I look orange in work fri & sat??

One more q.. Theres really no need to get my torso done, as only my face, neck, arms n leg would be in show.. Is that a strange request? Would the spray place consider this a half body or partial ?? Be cheaper like?

Thank u soooo much for answering any of my queries

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭anthonymax

Any way you could get it done after work on Fri?

I've only ever got the St.Tropez done so can't speak for any other brand, but it does leave you very mucky looking til you wash it off the next morning. My best results tanning for a Sat night out, exfoliate and St.Tropez Fri night, don't get it wet or sweat for a few hours, go to bed, Sat morning shower and moisturise and it looks lovely.
    I don't ever bother getting it done in the salon any more, I use the St.Tropez Mousse and do it myself, it's fairly foolproof.

As for your pricing question I would imagine once your legs are included it would count as a full body tan, but sure no harm in asking!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Emm511

Shaving will cause your tan to streak after you get it done. I reccommend those silky mitt things that are like fine sandpaper there bout 4euro and if you rub gently should be fine.
    I always get my face tanned as well but always a lighter mist across my face. You shouldnt look orange in work if your showering on friday as the bronzer will be washed off then.

I think it will be the same price as your only leaving out your toro and I dont think this will be accepted as a half body tan

I always shave after I get tanned (like after it's developed). I find shaving before you are tanned makes your legs spotty as the tan sticks to the pores!

You won't get away with a half body if you are getting everything but your torso done. If it was me, I'd get everything done, you'll feel very odd with bits missing!

Advertisement