Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 Guitar Hero Guitar 14.99

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

It's already been posted, and I already got it :P but thanks for posting it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Ops my bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭zoos

does it come with the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,136 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

No, just the guitar. There's some free PC software you can download though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

No, just the guitar. There's some free PC software you can download though.

You can also download song packs and mods for it that look just like Guitar Hero if you don't like the look of FoF ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭tommyjin83

Thanks Op, just reserve one for myself from Ilac shopping center since Stephen's Green and Jervis are all out of stock and there is only one left in Ilac.
    And just download the F&F as well, it loks pretty good even when i tried to play it with my laptop. :D

Guitar Hero 3 and Aero Smith is available for Pc and World Tour is coming out in June so if ya dont have a Console this would work well with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Guitar Hero 3 and Aero Smith is available for Pc and World Tour is coming out in June so if ya dont have a Console this would work well with them.

These are surprisingly resource hungry btw

Yeah i agree my system handles it perfect but have a fairly fast one btu i agree with Witness!

These are surprisingly resource hungry btw

Advertisement