Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playa Del Ingles in September

Options
  • 18-07-2014 1:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

My boyfriend and I have booked to stay in the Sol Barbacan Apts in Playa Del Ingles for the first two weeks in September.
    Just wondering does anyone have any good recommendations of things to do and places to see? We plan on maybe renting a car and travelling around. We are both in our mid 20's and would be interested in doing things like water sports etc. Any help would be appreciated :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭gstack166

I lived in PDI for 8 years. There's loads to do & see around the island, you won't be stuck for choice! I moved back home in 2010 but still have contacts out there. There's a bar in Aguilar Roja (the Irish centre) called 'Patricks Bar' it's an Irish owned bar there run by Pats son, Dave. They're from Dublin & they'll put you on the best track re tickets for activity sand stuff! I'd stay clear of the street sellers. In regards waterspouts, just head down to the beach, it'll probably be withing walking distance of you. You'll find plenty down there.

Advertisement