Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Youtubers

Options
  • 05-07-2014 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭

Just looking to see if anyone has tips on Irish youtubers who upload their games?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭cdeb

What sort of tips would you be looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Anyone who has a channel where they upload games? Like an Irish Kingscrusher kinda thing?

Ah, ok.

There's an ICU Youtube, and Colm Daly sometimes uploads videos to Vimeo (just be aware of his world view! :p)

I don't know of any players' YouTube accounts; I imagine it wouldn't be the most sensible thing at the top level to upload your games and make them more available.

Thanks for that, its just that I'm trying to find more channels and I thought it would be nice to get some Irish players' stuff if there's any out there. I've seen all of SeanGodleys stuff and he's not uploading much anymore, just a thought.

No worries.

I'd imagine if there are others, you'll find them in the recommended videos section. But I don't know too many players who'd be bothered uploading their games tbh.

Let us know if you do find any others though!

• Advertisement

Yeah I did a bit of a search on youtube and I can't find much on the Irish angle.

I'd nearly start my own channel, but I don't think there's much demand out there from people to watch me getting my arse kicked. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭reunion

There are no real youtube Irish chess video channels.

Colm Daly has a channel but it records games from tournaments (with questionable permission).

The Irish Chess youtube channel hasn't been updated in a year and I think it was the old PRO's responsibility/idea.

Review of Irish Chess games hasn't happened really since the Irish Chess Journal was around. Just not enough interest here.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Stechkin

Good idea , I would be interested watching review most intrested games

Advertisement