Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Z Nation TV Show (Syfy)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

indeed, that scene hit well above par for the usual standards of the show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I think the zeds appearances are getting better too. Maybe they are nicking extras from TWD :p

I am quite enjoying the show at the minute.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

This show does show signs of a pretty good underlying story. The episode in the camp with the religious nuts and the last episode were pretty good, murphy's developing into a very interesting character.

It's just very poorly carried off at times and I can see a committee type interference with the script calling for ludacris scenes to appease the masses no matter how out of line it is with the story.

I don't know if it's getting better or I'm just more forgiving now that I've watched it more.

I don't think budget is it's problem, what it does it carries off well. I get the feeling the real problem is someone says "wouldn't it be cool if" such and such happened at a board meeting and the writers have to try and jam that scene into an episode regardless of where the script is going.

ep 11
    really hope Addy and Mack are gone from the show now, moany holes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

ep 11
    really hope Addy and Mack are gone from the show now, moany holes.
    I thought they were alright up until the episode where they split from the group and they were having weird dreams. It was a complete waste of an episode and totally ruined Addy's character. Would definitely prefer a Murphy centered episode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    I thought they were alright up until the episode where they split from the group and they were having weird dreams. It was a complete waste of an episode and totally ruined Addy's character. Would definitely prefer a Murphhy centered episode.

They are flip flopping her motivation. She wanted to go to Cali then she wants to stay with the cult after dragging Mac along. He's a bit stalkery too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    I thought they were alright up until the episode where they split from the group and they were having weird dreams. It was a complete waste of an episode and totally ruined Addy's character. Would definitely prefer a Murphy centered episode.
    I didn't mind that so much, it was a change of pace and dream sequences like that can open up a character, you get to see what's going on in their head other than them being moody.

ScumLord wrote: »
    I didn't mind that so much, it was a change of pace and dream sequences like that can open up a character, you get to see what's going on in their head other than them being moody.
    Dreams can be revealing but that episode was like an unfunny ground hog day. It dragged and didn't add much to the overall story.

It was like a cheap rip off of that Tom Cruise movie, Edge of tomorrow.

• Advertisement

I really enjoyed this episode (12). Didn't miss Mac and Addy at all. Murphy is by far the best thing about this show, both because of his character and how the actor plays the character so well. He has moments of humanity (coming back to save them many times) to complete heartlessness (letting the zombie dad into the apartment to kill his family :eek:).

I can't believe next week is the finale!

Quick question: what happened to the guy who ended up with citizen Z? I wasn't paying close enough attention in the episode where he appeared so can't remember but did he leave or was he killed?

he was a figment of citizen Z's oxygen deprived imagination.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

All over for now, last episode was good, has been renewed for a second season too :)

renewed? Seems to me like a pretty good show ending in the last episode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

This will be available on netflix to watch from the 9th of January.

source: http://ie.ign.com/articles/2014/12/31/new-to-netflix-for-january-2015

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

This will be available on netflix to watch from the 9th of January.

source: http://ie.ign.com/articles/2014/12/31/new-to-netflix-for-january-2015

Noticed it on the US netflix today the 15th. Watched the first few episodes.....undecided as to its quality, some of the acting is just awful though. Walking Dead it ain't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 537 ✭✭✭clever user name

This show can't end until 10k gets to 10k :)

When does it return?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

When does it return?

No date has been announced yet, just penciled in for Fall 2015 by Syfy.

Advertisement